Five9 Enables Centralization of Contact Center Technologies
SAN RAMON, CALIF. – March 8, 2016 – Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVN), a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, announced today that a large environmental service and waste management company, with over 5,000 employees and more than $1 billion in revenue, has implemented the Five9 Virtual Contact Center (VCC). Five9 was chosen to help improve the experience of their residential, commercial and industrial customers. This deal has annual recurring revenue of $750,000+.
Prior to Five9, the environmental services company operated several contact centers nationwide; each operating with its own standalone system which resulted in inconsistent customer experiences and failed Service Level Agreements (SLA). By transitioning all of the contact center operations into one consolidated solution from Five9 they believe they will be able to achieve greater economies of scale and improve the response time of their contact center agents, enabling them to deliver a better and more consistent customer experience.
The waste disposal and services company has implemented Five9 across customer service, accounts receivable, and sales operations, designed to allow them to scale as they continue to expand their operations. The company leveraged the expertise and consultative approach of the Five9 Professional Services team to provide guidance and best practices through the implementation.
Primary reasons Five9 was chosen include:
- Consolidation of operations into one virtual contact center
- Ability to improve contact center agent response time
- Scalability for expanding operations
“Five9 strives to help companies provide the best possible customer experience through a positive contact center agent experience. This is one of our many customers who have been able to receive strong, tangible results since implementing the Five9 solution,” said Mike Burkland, President and CEO, Five9.
Click to Tweet: Environmental service & waste management company selects @Five9 to improve #CX to #residential #commercial & #industrial customers
The Five9 solution delivers everything needed to connect customers to agents in the channels they prefer, whether it is phone, web, chat, email, mobile apps, or social media. Five9 provides a full end-to-end solution with sophisticated management applications such as, supervisor desktop to monitor and coach agents, real-time and historical reporting, recording, workforce management, quality monitoring, out-of-the-box and custom CRM integrations.
Five9 VCC features include:
- Automated Call Distributor (ACD) with skills based routing, voice self-service (IVR), outbound dialers, and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- The Five9 multi-channel solution includes phone, web, chat, email, mobile, and social channels
- Five9 Connect is a unique intelligent technology layer that includes advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP), business rules, routing engine, and agent assistance tools
- Sophisticated management applications such as: supervisor applications to monitor and coach agents, real-time and historical reporting, recording, quality management, and workforce management
- Pre-packaged CRM integrations with Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft, NetSuite, and Zendesk as well as custom integrations through our robust APIs
- Built on a trusted platform that is reliable, secure, compliant and scalable
Learn more about the Freedom Release, the latest in agent focused cloud contact center software from Five9.
Talk with us @Five9, LinkedIn, Facebook, Blog.
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating approximately three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses reliable, secure, compliant and scalable cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results. For more information visit www.five9.com.
# # #