Leading Cloud Contact Centre Software Provider Continues to Champion Switch from On Premise to the Cloud
San Ramon, Calif. – April 29, 2013 – Five9, the leading provider of cloud contact center software, marked a successful first quarter in 2013. Five9 continued to champion organizations transition from on premise to the cloud, by enabling significant client success, speaking at key industry events and hiring contact center industry veterans.
"Five9 has experienced industry leading growth as exemplified by more than 1,800 clients using our cloud contact center solutions around the globe. Contact centers of every type and size are seeing the value of transitioning to the cloud, that is why Five9 continues to add clients at a record pace."
Mike Burkland, president and CEO, Five9
Five9 Customers Enjoy Success as Company Continues to Grow:
- Customers are experiencing impactful results and success with Five9 solutions. For example, nearly 30 DirectBuy franchises including DirectBuy San Diego and DirectBuy San Antonio use Five9 to increase agent productivity and drive revenue.
- Five9 expanded its global presence into Latin America, making strategic investments in the growing region.
- Five9 continued to grow its workforce, which is now over 450 people strong, adding industry veterans and BPO experts to help BPO’s take advantage of the flexibility and scalability of the cloud to create more agile contact center environments.
Five9 Champions the Cloud:
Five9 executives and clients participated in key contact center industry events, continuing to champion the transition from on premise to the cloud.
- Five9 client and business process outsourcer (BPO), American Support, presented, “Why Cloud for the Contact Centre?” at the Pace Annual Convention and Expo. The well-attended session compared the two options for contact center infrastructure, on premise and cloud.
- Five9, vice president of product and solution marketing, Liz Osborn participated in the 2013 Enterprise Connect panel, "Cloud for the Contact Centre: Who's Offering What?" moderated by contact center industry analyst Sheila McGee-Smith. Attendees learned about the cloud contact center market and explored why enterprises are opting for cloud rather than on premise.
- Five9 client Straight Forward spoke at the IQPC Call Centre Week Summit on "Exploiting the Cloud's Flexibility to Compete with Goliaths," sharing how a startup overcame enterprise capability, telephony, reporting, and management challenges to flourish—by combining a unique service philosophy with cloud contact center solutions.
Five9 is the leading provider of cloud contact center software, bringing the power of the cloud to more than 1,800 customers worldwide and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has pioneered the cloud delivery model, helping contact centers of every size transition from premise-based solutions to the cloud. With unparalleled expertise, technology, and ecosystem of partners, Five9 helps businesses take advantage of a secure, reliable, scalable cloud contact center software to create exceptional customer experiences, increase productivity and boost revenue. For more information visit www.five9.com.
Analyst & Media Contacts
PR Manager, Five9