7 Tips For Dreamforce
It's that time of year again when the hotels, restaurants and Ubers surrounding Moscone Center are packed with Dreamforce goers. Each year Dreamforce is determined to out-do themselves with a bigger and better event than the last year. With the conference just one week away, we've included 7 tips for Dreamforce survival.
1. Brush up on current events.
This year Dreamforce is focused on Einstein and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Mayur Anadkat, VP Product Marketing, offers his take on the AI trends in Forbes & Venture Beat. And he will be there most of the week, follow him on Twitter @Anadkat.
2. Stop by the Five9 Booth #1930.
Five9 will be exhibiting at Dreamforce in Moscone South. Talking with our experts will give you a better understanding of how Five9 integrates with Salesforce and the tremendous value we put on providing the best possible customer experience.
3. Listen to U2 so you'll be ready to rock out at Dreamfest!
As always, there is entertainment at Dreamforce to break up the non-stop learning and networking. This year U2 will be preforming at Dreamfest on Wednesday, October 5 at the Cloud Palace for conference attendees.
4. Wear comfy shoes.
A lot of walking is required at Dreamforce, wear your comfy shoes so you can head over to Booth #1930 blister free.
5. Visit our partner, Deloitte's Booth #905 in the Cloud Expo.
Be sure to stop by the Deloitte Booth in the Cloud Expo at Dreamforce to see how technology is helping patient's engage with healthcare providers.
6. Bookmark these three speaking sessions you won't want to miss.
Five9 and customers will be presenting at three speaking sessions during Dreamforce at the Lightning, CTI, and Partner Tracks.
- Five9 customers will be at the CTI Track on Tuesday, October 4 at 4:00pm to discuss how Lightning Open CTI can enable your business to deliver an effortless service experience for both your customers and agents.
- Gaurav Passi, EVP of Products, will be presenting at the Lightning Track on Thursday, October 6 at 11:00am to demonstrate how Five9 uses the Lightning Platform and Lightning Open CTI to power a next generation of voice communications for Service and Sales.
- Mayur Anadkat (@Anadkat) and Brian Schnack (@theschnack) will also be presenting at the Partner Track on Tuesday, October 4 at 4:30pm to discuss how to maximize your Salesforce investment, which is critical for your business, agent, and customer success.
7. Follow @Five9 on Twitter.
You can join the discussion live from #DF16 if you don't have a chance to attend.