By Edwin Margulies
You can ensure that your agents are fully prepared and ready for social customer outreach by taking the time to develop proper assistance tools for them. It helps to start with a social engagement platform that is specifically designed for customer service agents and supervisors. But beyond this, you can give your team that extra edge by following this advice.
• The Source URL and title of the post item
• Selected text in the post body
• When the post item was published
• Source (social media, blog, article)
• Author name or handle
• Author public influence
• Author corporate influence
• Post sentiment
• Persistent Cluster (Business Issue)
• Trending Cluster (Trending Topic)
Next Best Actions (NBA) are explicit instructions telling agents what to do based on specific conditions. These conditions may be similar to or exactly the same as priority tags, but in more advanced systems, they work independently. Not all engagement platforms have this advanced capability, but I recommend you investigate this fully.
Call 1-800-553-8159 to learn more about Five9