Carl's Top 7 Reasons He's Unhappy With His Career As a Contact Center Headset
1. My on-premise system is a real pain - there is hardware everywhere and it's unreliable.
2. When I got this job it took weeks to get me set up and on the phone.
3. I have so much down time, I don't know what to do with myself.
4. I haven't left the place I work in years.
5. I've been listening to the same IVR and hold music since I've been here. I'm not sure they even know how to update that stuff.
6. I don't have many friends. Most people don't work here long.
7. My boss is quite comparable to a grumpy cat.