Direct From Dreamforce: 10 Reasons To Put Phone Inside the Agent Console
There are too many sessions to count at Dreamforce, and you're bound to miss some good ones - so, if you missed it - here's the recap from Salesforce.com's CTI integration session - Putting Phone Inside the Agent Console.
To start, here's why you shouldn't ignore phone:
- 68% of companies support phone as a channel today.
- Over the next 12-24 months, a 32% increase in call volume is predicted.
- 73% of customers choose telephone as their preferred channel.
Why voice is a high volume channel:
- Traditional - Everyone uses it, grandma included.
- Personal - The phone gives a more personal touch to the customer experience, compared to other channels such as email or chat.
- Real Time - The phone is arguably the best channel for maters that are critical, urgent, and in need of an immediate response.
- Increases agent flexibility - Manage two systems (CRM and contact center) from one desktop.
- Provides easy access to customer information - See all the important information instantly.
- Increases agent efficiency and productivity - Automate everything (call & case logging).
Learn more about Five9's pre-built integration for Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud via Open CTI, available on the Salesforce AppExchange: