How Your Business Can Unleash High-value Web and Mobile Leads
As more consumers use smart phones to search for information while on the go, advertisers are embracing a new (old) way to connect with consumers by turning mobile searches and mobile ads into phone leads.
According to Google, 70% of all mobile searchers have called a business directly from search ads using Adwords click-to-call ads. Research firm BIA, estimates that mobile search will generate more than 70 billion calls from consumers to businesses in 2018!
While the prospect of moving beyond impressions and clicks to drive new, high-value, phone leads is incredibly appealing to many businesses; it is also raising some important questions:
- How will businesses manage the exploding call volume?
- How can inbound calls be identified by the advertisement that was clicked on?
- How can non-lead related calls be routed to self-service channels?
- How can the most important calls be routed to right person to respond?
- How will they be tracked?
- How can businesses staff to handle fluctuate call volume?
In the webinar recording below, Michael Boland, industry analyst from research firm BIA/Kelsey and Richard Dumas, Director of Product Marketing at Five9 address these questions and more around this mobile click-to-call trend. They also provide useful advice for businesses that want to maximize sales conversions from mobile click-to-call campaigns.
Watch the webinar: