Fortune 100 Global Services Company Selects Five9 to Power its Contact Center
Firm Replaces On-Premise Solution With Five9 Cloud Contact Center Software
SAN RAMON, CALIF. – August 19, 2014 – Five9 (NASDAQ: FIVN), a leading provider of cloud contact center software, today announced that a Fortune 100 services company is moving more than 500 contact center agents off of its legacy on-premise solution and on to the Five9 cloud software platform.
"We are seeing more and more industry leaders and large enterprises moving their contact center technology to the cloud. These organizations truly understand the value and flexibility of the Five9 cloud solution and are using our software to help make their contact centers more efficient and improve their customers’ experience.”
– Mike Burkland, CEO and president, Five9
Key reasons the global services firm selected Five9 include:
- Business control of their environment, eliminating the need to rely heavily on corporate IT to make changes
- Proven call blending for inbound and outbound campaigns
- Enhanced and consolidated reporting
- The ability to partition clients into separate tenants
- The Five9 Summer Release ’14 which incorporates native chat, email, and social
- The flexibility to turn up new programs in a matter of weeks
- Overall reduction in cost by not having to maintain three disparate on-premise platforms
- To learn more about the Five9 cloud contact center solution, click here.
- To learn more about the Five9 advantage, click here.
- To read the Five9 blog, click here.
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud contact center software, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, delivering software to help organizations of every size transition from premise-based software to the cloud. With its extensive expertise, technology, and ecosystem of partners, Five9 delivers secure, reliable, scalable cloud contact center software to help businesses create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible results. For more information visit www.five9.com.
# # #
All product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Analyst & Media Contacts: