Five9 Chosen for Ease of Integration with Salesforce, Scalability, Reliability, and Reporting Capabilities
SAN RAMON, CALIF. – October 27, 2015 – Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVN), a leading provider of cloud contact center software for the enterprise market, today announced that a research based health services organization has selected the Five9 Virtual Contact Center (VCC) to support its growing contact center now with more than 450 concurrent agents.
The customer moved from an on-premise based solution to a more flexible cloud-based solution that scales easily with the needs of the business and provides custom reporting. The organization required more intelligence about their customer base in order to provide a better, overall experience.
Primary reasons Five9 was chosen include:
- Ease of integration with Salesforce
- Scalability and reliability
- Customizable reporting capabilities
“Many health service companies are moving to the cloud to simplify their operations and better support their scalability and reporting requirements. Five9 is seeing increased adoption of cloud-based contact center solutions in the enterprise and we are pleased to assist them as their needs and business models evolve,” said Mike Burkland, President and CEO, Five9.
Click to Tweet: Healthcare organization selects Five9 #cloud software to support growing #CCTR with more than 450 agents http://www.five9.com/en-ca/news/news-releases
In today’s hyper connected, customer experience-driven world, organizations need robust contact center technologies and solutions to improve service and increase sales across a variety of business and industry applications. Five9 delivers best-in-class solutions designed to create more successful customer interactions while increasing contact center productivity.
The Five9 Virtual Contact Center (VCC) is an end-to-end solution for enterprise contact centers. VCC provides agents the tools and information they need to excel by offering an intuitive interface that links customer context from different channels and pushes dynamic guidance to agents. Using this technology, contact centers can improve agent productivity, while driving up customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Five9 VCC features include:
- Automated Call Distributor (ACD) with skills based routing, voice self-service (IVR), outbound dialers, and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- The Five9 multi-channel solution includes phone, web, chat, email, mobile, and social channels
- Five9 Connect is a unique intelligent technology layer that includes advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP), business rules, routing engine, and agent assistance tools
- Sophisticated management applications such as: supervisor applications to monitor and coach agents, real-time and historical reporting, recording, quality management, and workforce management
- Pre-packaged CRM integrations with Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft, NetSuite, and Zendesk as well as custom integrations through our robust APIs
- Built on a trusted platform that is reliable, secure, compliant and scalable
Talk with us @Five9, LinkedIn, Facebook, Blog.
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses secure, reliable, scalable cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results. For more information visit www.five9.com.
# # #