Cloud-Based Five9 Chosen for Rich CRM Integration, Analytics, and Reliability
SAN RAMON, CALIF. – July 20, 2016 – Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVN), a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, announced today that a large nonprofit higher education institution, with over 50,000 alumni, has selected the Five9 Virtual Contact Center (VCC). Students and potential students who call into the contact center are paired with a student advisor who maintains a relationship throughout their time at the institution. This customer represents over $530,000 in annual recurring revenue to Five9.
After experiencing low enrollment rates, the organization invested in the contact center infrastructure to help improve student conversion rates. When the organization shifted from an on-premise system to the Five9 cloud-based solution, it was critical that it integrate easily with currently installed technologies, including Oracle Service Cloud. The feature rich, proven integration provides a better customer experience by delivering the valuable and contextually relevant data with each call, enabling the agent to improve the customer experience and deliver better outcomes.
With the Five9 solution, the customer is now able to use advanced reporting, analytics and routing capabilities, fully integrated to the existing systems, resulting in an improved customer experience. This customer is confident in the high level of reliability and functionality provided by Five9 to support the anticipated increase in the student conversion rates.
Primary reasons Five9 was chosen include:
- Robust integrations to Oracle Service Cloud CRM
- Advanced APIs for additional integrations
- Analytics with enhanced routing
- High reliability
“Five9 integrates easily with existing technology, including CRM solutions. The education industry, like many others, has a need for a very high level of reliability that can help contribute to their business goals, such as increasing student enrollment rates,” said Mike Burkland, President and CEO, Five9.
The Five9 solution delivers everything needed to connect customers to agents in the channels they prefer, whether it is phone, web, chat, email, mobile apps, or social media. Five9 provides a full end-to-end, omnichannel solution with sophisticated management applications such as, supervisor desktop to monitor and coach agents, real-time and historical reporting, recording, workforce management, quality monitoring, out-of-the-box and custom CRM integrations and a full Workforce Optimization suite (WFO).
Five9 VCC features include:
- Automated Call Distributor (ACD) with skills based routing, voice self-service (IVR), outbound dialers, and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- The Five9 multi-channel solution includes phone, web, chat, email, mobile, and social channels
- Five9 Connect is a unique intelligent technology layer that includes advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP), business rules, routing engine, and agent assistance tools
- Sophisticated management applications such as: supervisor applications to monitor and coach agents, real-time and historical reporting, recording, quality management, and workforce management
- Pre-packaged CRM integrations with Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft, NetSuite, and Zendesk as well as custom integrations through our robust APIs
- Built on a trusted platform that is reliable, secure, compliant and scalable
Learn more about the latest in agent focused cloud-based contact center software from Five9.
Talk with us @Five9, LinkedIn, Facebook, Blog.
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating approximately three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses reliable, secure, compliant and scalable cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results. For more information visit www.five9.com.
# # #