Five9 Selected After Legacy Premise Based Solution Failed to Provide Actionable Business Reports
SAN RAMON, CALIF. – October 22, 2015 – Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVN), a leading provider of cloud contact center software for the enterprise market, today announced that a prominent business services organization has selected the Five9 Virtual Contact Centre (VCC) to support its growing contact center. The organization realized that its legacy premise-based solution could no longer support the necessary functions of their call center.
The customer wanted to transition from an on-premise based solution to a more flexible cloud-based solution that could scale easily with the rapidly evolving needs of the business, including integration with Salesforce and custom reporting. The company also sought more detailed intelligence about their own customer base in order to provide a better, overall experience.
Primary reasons Five9 was chosen include:
- Integration with Salesforce
- Agility and scalability on-demand
- Customizable reporting capabilities
- Ease of use
“Five9 provides everything an enterprise needs to run a successful contact center, and our customers appreciate how well the Five9 solutions integrate with their existing technologies. We are seeing an increase in business services moving their critical solutions to the cloud. We look forward to assisting this customer as they continue to grow their business,” said Mike Burkland, President and CEO, Five9.
In today’s hyper connected, customer experience-driven world, organizations need robust contact center technologies and solutions to improve service and increase sales across a variety of business and industry applications. Five9 delivers best-in-class solutions designed to create more successful customer interactions while increasing contact center productivity.
The Five9 Virtual Contact Centre (VCC) is an end-to-end solution for enterprise contact centers. VCC provides agents the tools and information they need to excel by offering an intuitive interface that links customer context from different channels and pushes dynamic guidance to agents. Using this technology, contact centers can improve agent productivity, while driving up customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Five9 VCC features include:
- Automated Call Distributor (ACD) with skills based routing, voice self-service (IVR), outbound dialers, and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- The Five9 multi-channel solution includes phone, web, chat, email, mobile, and social channels
- Five9 Connect is a unique intelligent technology layer that includes advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP), business rules, routing engine, and agent assistance tools
- Sophisticated management applications such as: supervisor applications to monitor and coach agents, real-time and historical reporting, recording, quality management, and workforce management
- Pre-packaged CRM integrations with Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft, NetSuite, and Zendesk as well as custom integrations through our robust APIs
- Built on a trusted platform that is reliable, secure, compliant and scalable
Learn more about the Freedom Release, the latest in agent focused cloud contact center software from Five9.
Talk with us @Five9, LinkedIn, Facebook, Blog.
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses secure, reliable, scalable cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results. For more information visit www.five9.com.
# # #