Cogito Dialog powered by Five9 VoiceStream
Cogito Dialog provides real-time agent guidance based on the AI system analysis of customer and agent conversations for every agent conversation.
Cogito provides real-time guidance for voice agents in large contact centers. Cogito has developed an AI solution that reads and understands the no-verbal expressed communications in our voices. All this nuanced, behavioral complexity is distilled by Cogito’s AI technology into intuitive notifications an agent can utilize effortlessly in the moment of every call they handle each day.
Conversational trouble areas for Agents in Contact Center Settings: Interrupting and talking over Callers:
- Cogito provides guidance to the agent to help them avoid this behavior and improve their engagement skills with clients
- Guidance to the agent may be indicated based on over 200 aspects of communication that Cogito evaluates in real-time to suggest different behavior while in the conversation
- Better overall engagement with the customer will provide for better outcomes like first call resolution, lower handle time, and improved satisfaction in dealing with the service provider.
Agent engagement - If the agent isn’t responsive, customers don’t think you are paying attention to them:
- Prompting for silence keeps the conversation moving and has a direct impact on reducing the total handle time of the interaction.
- Engagement between the agent and the caller has a direct impact on the callers belief that they are valued and being heard. This leads to better value scores for the services provided
- Delays like this are also indicative of training gaps on the part of the agent. Too much time required to find answers to client inquiries and are therefore a clue to a need for additional training to improve interactions.
It isn’t necessarily what the caller says but more importantly, how they say it:
- While agents might miss out on verbal clues shared by callers, Cogito’s AI solution will recognize them and provide guidance to the agents.
- This guidance will help them recognize and correct issues that a customer might perceive in the course of the call