Neustar enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most.
Inbound Authentication: Contact centers sit on the front lines of customer service. Provide a seamless experience, and the customer comes away with a positive impression. Subject your consumer to an interrogation, and you upset the customer. Neustar Inbound Authentication identifies and authenticates callers before the call center agent picks up the call, meaning that 90% of calls can get a streamlined service, less interrogation and faster issue resolution. Neustar combines the coverage of probabilistic with the accuracy of deterministic for more reliable and more frequent greens. This combination creates the most powerful and accurate fraud-fighting resource, while also providing a feedback loop to mitigate future false positives and negatives. Caller
Name Optimization: Deliver a trusted call experience to connect and engage with customers. Display an accurate and consistent caller name and number for outbound calls. Ensure calls are not inadvertently blocked or marked as spam. Protect brand identity from being used by fraudsters for caller ID spoofing.
- Reduce agent KBA 80 percent: Eliminate 20 to 70 seconds of KBA challenge questions and save 45¢ to 90¢ per agent-handled call.
- Reduce IVR-to-agent transfers 10 percent: An easier authentication experience, combined with richer self-serve options, reduces “pounds outs” to live agents and drives an average $5.50 savings per IVR-contained call.
- Reduce phone fraud 10 percent: Focus expensive fraud personnel on only the three to five percent of non-authenticated callers, even in first-time attacks. Analyze fraud signals underlying each non-authenticated call’s probabilistic score.
- Increase customer satisfaction metrics 10 percent: Greet previously unknown callers with “How can we help you?” rather than “Who are you?” Reduce hold times. Resolve customer needs faster.
Caller Name Optimization
- Protect brand: Ensure consistency of calling name displayed on over 100 million landline, VoIP devices and mobile devices. Protect your brand from call spoofing.
- Reduce Costs: Increase call answer rates with the most accurate Caller ID available.
- Enhance Customer Experience: Quickly resolve customer issues and provide the personal touch.
- Increase ROI: Eliminate the phone tag and increase revenue, drive conversion rates, reduce churn.