Five9 Epic Module with Native Epic Integration
SOFTEL Communications develops, integrates, deploys, manages and supports CX, UC, CRM, IoT and other peripherals, supporting core integrations and embedded solutions for Five9 deployments.
SOFTEL’s Five9 Epic Module provides a native integration into Epic. This means that contact center agents are able to use the Epic interface that they have already been trained on. Using it requires a minimal amount of incremental training given that it is the interface that they are already accustomed to. This also means that updates to the Epic interface will be seamlessly available with the Module.
SOFTEL’s Five9 Epic Module offer the following key features:
- Easy User Adoption: Displays native Epic user interfaces.
- Significantly reduces agent talk-time.
- HIPAA-compliant, highly-secure integration.
- No 3rd party log-in interfaces or maintenance.
- Context-driven contact center functions as standard.
- Enabled to display any available Epic modules or solutions.
The Module provides a unique experience under each of the following 3 scenarios:
- Single Member Found
- Multiple Members Found
- No Matching Member Found
The Module applies to each of the following Epic Contexts:
- Member Call