Build A Next-Generation Contact Center eBook
To improve first contact resolution businesses must look at the key challenges plaguing today’s contact centers:
- INABILITY TO RECOGNIZE CUSTOMERS within and/or across siloed channels
- HIGH AGENT TURNOVER raises service costs and lowers quality
- DISCONNECTED CHANNELS AND DATA make it hard to provide consistent, personalized experiences
- CUSTOMER FEEDBACK comes from disparate sources and is not accurately consolidated
- LIMITED ACCESS to the KPIs needed to measure efficiency and quality
- LACK OF AGILITY to respond quickly to shifting markets, preferences, products, and services
- NO UNIFIED VIEW of customer interactions, including broadcasted messages and automated notifications
NOW, FOR THE GOOD NEWS!
Rest easy: There’s a clear path to performance when it comes to delivering the seamless, omnichannel experiences that today’s customers expect. We’ve outlined six ways to empower service teams to master first contact resolution, control costs, and retain customers.