Five9 Selected For Oracle Service Cloud Integration, Rapid Deployment and Custom Reporting
SAN RAMON, CALIF. – April 4, 2016 – Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVN), a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, announced today that an online education provider, supporting 125,000 active students, has implemented the Five9 Virtual Contact Center (VCC). The customer chose Five9 to help manage the contact center’s engagement with student support services.
The education provider, which offers contact center support for admissions, student care, financial services, and the educational group, had also recently deployed Oracle Service Cloud. The organization was previously operating on a legacy contact center infrastructure and had difficulty integrating the system with Oracle. In addition, there was difficulty obtaining flexible reporting by function, which made Workforce Management (WFM) and adherence impossible for their needs. The legacy solution hindered their ability to keep up with admissions and student care while experiencing long IT turnaround times for implementing simple changes. Five9 introduced a rapid deployment, along with the ability to demonstrate solutions for each of the customer’s challenges. This education provider has implemented the full Five9 suite for inbound IVR/ACD calls, outbound campaign dialing, as well as Five9 Workforce Optimization (WFO) powered by NICE.
Primary reasons Five9 was chosen include:
- Oracle Service Cloud integration
- Comprehensive WFO & Analytics
- Rapid deployment
"At Five9 we take pride in delivering strong, yet easy to implement integrations with all of our partners. The Five9 solutions, which are reliable and secure, help organizations like this provide better services to their customers,” said Mike Burkland, President and CEO, Five9.
Click to Tweet: Online #education provider selects @Five9 to support services for 125K students http://www.five9.com/news/news-releases
The Five9 solution delivers everything needed to connect customers to agents in the channels they prefer, whether it is phone, web, chat, email, mobile apps, or social media. Five9 provides a full end-to-end solution with sophisticated management applications such as, supervisor desktop to monitor and coach agents, real-time and historical reporting, recording, workforce management, quality monitoring, out-of-the-box and custom CRM integrations.
Five9 VCC features include:
- Automated Call Distributor (ACD) with skills based routing, voice self-service (IVR), outbound dialers, and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- The Five9 multi-channel solution includes phone, web, chat, email, mobile, and social channels
- Five9 Connect is a unique intelligent technology layer that includes advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP), business rules, routing engine, and agent assistance tools
- Sophisticated management applications such as: supervisor applications to monitor and coach agents, real-time and historical reporting, recording, quality management, and workforce management
- Pre-packaged CRM integrations with Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft, NetSuite, and Zendesk as well as custom integrations through our robust APIs
- Built on a trusted platform that is reliable, secure, compliant and scalable
Learn more about the Freedom Release, the latest in agent focused cloud contact center software from Five9.
Talk with us @Five9, LinkedIn, Facebook, Blog.
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating approximately three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses reliable, secure, compliant and scalable cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results. For more information visit www.five9.com.
# # #