Delivers 99.993% Average Monthly Systems Availability
SAN RAMON, CALIF. – October 29, 2015 – Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVN) a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, has launched the company’s Five9 TRUSTTM Site, which includes the availability figure of 99.993% for the last 12 months.
Large enterprises are continuing to move their contact center infrastructure to the cloud. Five9 provides customers of all sizes with contact center software with best-in-class reliability, scalability, compliance and security. To support this, the company launched the Five9 TRUSTTM site, which shows the real-time availability of the Five9 platform and includes methods and practices that demonstrate which steps the company has taken to ensure the security of customer data.
“We deliver a trusted solution to some of the largest and most sophisticated enterprise companies and the Five9 TRUSTTM site plays a key role in enabling us to deliver transparency to our customers, prospects and the industry. We continue to be proud of the reliability we are delivering,” said Mike Burkland, President and CEO, Five9.
“The interest in cloud-based contact center infrastructure solutions is growing as system reliability and performance improve,” said Donna Fluss, President of DMG Consulting LLC. “Companies of all sizes in most verticals will consider moving contact center capabilities to the cloud when the cloud-based systems are at least as dependable as their current premise-based solutions. Trust sites that give real-time visibility into the performance of cloud-based solutions provide a level of transparency that builds confidence.”
Key components of the Five9 TRUSTTM Site include:
- Five9 publishes the average monthly system availability number for the last 12 months.
Security & Privacy:
- The Five9 Network Operations Centre (NOC) serves as the real-time monitoring and operations hub for the Five9 infrastructure and applications, running in the Five9 global data centers. It continuously assesses and monitors cyber-security risks to the Five9 operating environment.
- Five9 has designed and implemented administrative, physical and technical safeguards in accordance with a number of data protection laws, regulations and standards. For example:
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- The UK Data Protection Act 1998
- The EU data protection directive
- The Five9 Cloud Security Office is responsible for securing the Five9 infrastructure, applications, and operations against security breaches and unforeseen events—even natural disasters. Five9 is a proud member of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA).
- As a Level 2 Service Provider, Five9 engages an independent PCI Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) to perform quarterly vulnerability scans and annual penetration testing.
- Five9 complies with Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulations for protecting the confidentiality of CPNI data including telephone numbers, times, dates, and duration of calls, as well as the types of services and products provided.
- Five9 provides ongoing information security and privacy training to all Five9 workforce members to ensure a common understanding of applicable data protection laws and regulations, as well as how to detect and report potential security issues to Five9 executive management.
- The Five9 Network Operations Centre (NOC) uses a 24-hour “follow the sun” strategy to continually monitor the volume and distribution of millions of interactions traveling through the Five9 cloud. As a result, potential service events are often mitigated before they occur, and unexpected events can be quickly resolved.
- Five9 deploys a carrier grade, high-availability telephony infrastructure and voice network of connected carriers.
- The Five9 IP network infrastructure consists of redundant switches, routers, and firewalls, as well as intrusion detection and prevention systems.
To learn more please visit: trust.five9.com
Five9 Virtual Contact Centre
In today’s hyper connected, customer experience-driven world, organizations need robust contact center technologies and solutions to improve service and increase sales across a variety of business and industry applications. Five9 delivers best-in-class solutions designed to create more successful customer interactions while increasing contact center productivity.
The Five9 Virtual Contact Centre (VCC) is an end-to-end solution for enterprise contact centers. VCC provides agents the tools and information they need to excel by offering an intuitive interface that links customer context from different channels and pushes dynamic guidance to agents. Using this technology, contact centers can improve agent productivity, while driving up customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Five9 VCC features include:
- Automated Call Distributor (ACD) with skills based routing, voice self-service (IVR), outbound dialers, and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- The Five9 multi-channel solution includes phone, web, chat, email, mobile, and social channels
- Five9 Connect is a unique intelligent technology layer that includes advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP), business rules, routing engine, and agent assistance tools
- Sophisticated management applications such as: supervisor applications to monitor and coach agents, real-time and historical reporting, recording, quality management, and workforce management
- Pre-packaged CRM integrations with Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft, NetSuite, and Zendesk as well as custom integrations through our robust APIs
- Built on a trusted platform that is reliable, secure, compliant and scalable
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses with reliable, secure, compliant, and scalable cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results. For more information visit www.five9.com.
Talk with us @Five9, LinkedIn, Facebook, Blog.
# # #
SHIFT Communications (for Five9 press inquiries)