Five9 Contact Center Software Works with Your CRM
Integrate with Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft, Netsuite, Zendesk, & More
- Push relevant customer data to the agent’s screen with screen pops
- Log call data to the CRM automatically
- Match inbound and outbound call information with CRM data
- Take advantage of Five9 features from inside the CRM interface — record, park, cold or warm transfer, conference, one-click dial, & more
- Integrate campaigns, calling lists, & predictive dialing to boost sales leads and conversion rates
CRM Integration Makes Call Centers More Productive
Five9's hosted call center software pulls relevant customer information from your CRM on demand and displays it on agents’ screens so they have immediate access to customer histories across all channels. When the agent resolves the issue, it is automatically logged back to the customer relationship management software.
Agents become empowered to focus on solutions and service instead of bridging disparate systems. Customers are happier when they don’t have to repeat the same information, and problems get solved quickly.
Get a Quick Quote
Not ? Click here.
Leading Brands Choose Five9
Build Trust with Your Customers
“Whether calm seas or the middle of a storm, Five9 delivers.”
Pay Only for What You Need
- Pricing is based on the number of seats, usage, and features. If you only need 3 seats, you only pay for 3 seats. Changing that number is easy.
No Long-Term Contracts
- Choose a month-to-month or annual plan. It's your choice. There are no long-term contracts to limit your flexibility.
No Infrastructure Costs
- All you need is a computer, Internet, and a headset. Five9 is in the cloud, so there are no big up-front costs. No servers. No technicians. No maintenance.
- Pricing is simple. The basic product includes a generous set of features and popular bundled plans with unlimited talk-time and monthly per-agent fees. Unbundled pricing is available.
What people are saying about our Contact Center Software...
The NexRep contact center is different from other contact centers in that a hundred percent of our agents are virtualized at home and we're able to route contacts – whether it be voice, emails, chats, SMS, or even social media – through the cloud directly to the homes of our agents.