- We collect the following categories of personal information: Identifiers/Contact Information, Commercial information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation, visual and audio information, and inferences drawn from the above.
- We sell the following categories of personal information: Identifiers/Contact Information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, and inferences drawn from the above.
- We disclose the following categories of personal information for a business purpose: Identifiers/Contact Information, Commercial information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation, visual and audio information, and inferences drawn from the above.
As a California consumer, you have specific rights regarding your personal information which are outlined below.
Right to Access Information
You have the right to ask that Five9 disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information in the past twelve (12) months. Once Five9 processes your request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information Five9 collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which your personal information was collected;
- Five9’s business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom Five9 shares your personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you in a usable and portable format (also called a data portability request).
If Five9 sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, we will disclose:
- The sale and identify the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- The disclosures for a business purpose and identify the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Right to Request Deletion
You have the right to request that Five9 delete any of your personal information we have collected from or about you unless otherwise required. Once we process your request, Five9 (and our third parties) will delete your personal information except when:
- Five9 needs to retain the personal information to comply with applicable law, exercise our rights, detect and protect against fraudulent and illegal activity, or comply with other legal obligations;
- Five9 is using the personal information internally in a manner that you have authorized or is reasonably within your expectations as a consumer, such as if we need to complete a transaction for you.
How to Exercise Your Rights
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please note:
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf may make a request regarding your personal information. We may take steps to verify your identity before completing your request. You may also make a request on behalf of your minor child. You may only make a request to Five9 for access or data portability two (2) times within a twelve (12) month period.
Please also note that you are not required to create an account with Five9 to exercise your rights, however, if Five9 cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request, we won’t be able to proceed with your request.
You may make a request at no cost or fee to you unless Five9 determines that such request is excessive, repetitive, or unfounded. In this case, Five9 will inform you of the cost to comply with such request prior to carrying out your request.
Your Right to Opt Out/”Do Not Sell” Right
You have the right to opt out of sharing or “sale” (as defined under CCPA) of your personal information. To exercise your right, please submit this form here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.