Intelligent Call Routing Made Easy
Apply Business Rules & Make Updates on the Fly
- Intelligently route customer contacts to agents as they become available
- Advanced routing and distribution configurations including skills-based, data-driven, conditional, customer segmentation, & last-agent routing
- Handle phone calls, chat messages, emails, social media responses, & more all from the same interface while keeping a unified view of the customer history across all touchpoints
Improve Your Omnichannel Routing
Five9’s Automated Call Distribution (ACD) routes your customers to the best agent to help them. Customers are always directed to the most relevant resource according to your business rules, so agents don’t waste time transferring calls. This translates to huge productivity gains and a boost in customer satisfaction.
With global in-region voice capabilities your agent resources are optimized with the highest quality and most effective solution.
Routing logic is easily setup to match business needs. Five9’s ACD is feature-rich, customizable, and easy to use — even for non-technical users new to automatic call distributors.
Get a Quick Quote
Leading Brands Choose Five9
Build Trust with Your Customers
“Whether calm seas or the middle of a storm, Five9 delivers.”
Pay Only for What You Need
- Pricing is based on the number of seats, usage, and features. If you only need 3 seats, you only pay for 3 seats. Changing that number is easy.
No Long-Term Contracts
- Choose a month-to-month or annual plan. It's your choice. There are no long-term contracts to limit your flexibility.
No Infrastructure Costs
- All you need is a computer, Internet, and a headset. Five9 is in the cloud, so there are no big up-front costs. No servers. No technicians. No maintenance.
- Pricing is simple. The basic product includes a generous set of features and popular bundled plans with unlimited talk-time and monthly per-agent fees. Unbundled pricing is available.
What people are saying about our Contact Center Software...
The NexRep contact center is different from other contact centers in that a hundred percent of our agents are virtualized at home and we're able to route contacts – whether it be voice, emails, chats, SMS, or even social media – through the cloud directly to the homes of our agents.