Google Cloud Contact Center
Provides a collection of connected tools for contact center providers and operators to create contact center solutions. These tools, built upon Google’s machine learning technology, can help contact center providers and operators to:
- Build robust virtual agents that can understand customer statements, determine appropriate responses, and reply to customers directly.
- Increase the effectiveness of live agents by surfacing support documents to consult while working with customers.
- Build a searchable repository of support documents organized around central themes.
- Discover themes and keywords that help diagnose customer concerns by analyzing archived customer data like call recordings, chat logs, and email correspondences.
Get a Quick Quote
Not ? Click here.
Leading Brands Choose Five9
Build Trust with Your Customers
“Whether calm seas or the middle of a storm, Five9 delivers.”
Pay Only for What You Need
- Pricing is based on the number of seats, usage, and features. If you only need 3 seats, you only pay for 3 seats. Changing that number is easy.
No Long-Term Contracts
- Choose a month-to-month or annual plan. It's your choice. There are no long-term contracts to limit your flexibility.
No Infrastructure Costs
- All you need is a computer, Internet, and a headset. Five9 is in the cloud, so there are no big up-front costs. No servers. No technicians. No maintenance.
- Pricing is simple. The basic product includes a generous set of features and popular bundled plans with unlimited talk-time and monthly per-agent fees. Unbundled pricing is available.
What people are saying about our Contact Center Software...
The NexRep contact center is different from other contact centers in that a hundred percent of our agents are virtualized at home and we're able to route contacts – whether it be voice, emails, chats, SMS, or even social media – through the cloud directly to the homes of our agents.