SAN RAMON, Calif. – June 12, 2018 – Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVN), a leading provider of cloud contact center software for the digital enterprise, announced today Five9 President, Dan Burkland to host the Customer Contact Week (CCW) Excellence Awards ceremony on June 19, 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The CCW Excellence Awards recognizes teams who have made a commitment to driving superior contact center and customer experience performance. These awards honor those who have demonstrated world-class thinking, creativity and execution in the contact center market. In addition to Dan Burkland hosting, the awards ceremony will include live entertainment by Paul Zerdin, Celebrity Ventriloquist & America’s Got Talent Season 10 Winner. Purchase tickets for the awards ceremony here.
The 2018 award categories include: Customer Contact Leader of the Year, Best in Class Contact Center (Under 99 seats, 100-199 seats, 200+ seats), Best Training & Development Program, Best Contact Center Culture, Best in Class Omni Channel Experience, Omni Channel Provider of the Year, CRM Provider of the Year, Outsourcing Provider of the Year, Workforce Optimization Provider of the Year, and NextGen Innovation of the Year. View the full list of finalists here.
Other places you’ll find Five9 at CCW:
- Five9 customer, Ruby Kandah, Director Business Applications, DoorDash will be participating in the Client Case Study presentation.
- Title: Providing a cohesive, positive customer experience through omnichannel support
- Details: In this session, find out how DoorDash utilizes omnichannel cloud technology to:
- Aggregate relevant customer data across all support channels (chat, phone, web, email, social, SMS) to provide the customer with a seamless, contextual support experience
- Use customer-agent interactions to generate AI-driven virtual support and self-service channels
- Date: Wednesday, June 20
- Five9 will be exhibiting at CCW in Booth M in the Mirage Hotel, June 20-21, 2018
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses with cloud contact center software that is reliable, secure, compliant and scalable, which is designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results. For more information visit www.five9.com.
Engage with us @Five9, LinkedIn, Facebook, Blog.