Lake County Health Department Moves to the Cloud in 48 Hours
Established in 1956 as a state-certified public health department, the Lake County Health Department and Community Health Center of Lake County, Illinois manages an estimated budget of $70 million for 52 separately funded programs. The Lake County Health Department was using an on-premises contact center system and was in the initial stages of a five-year digital transformation strategy. However, when the pandemic hit, overnight, staff was sent home and due to the sudden spike in call volumes during the onset of the pandemic, they needed to implement the solution within 48 hours.
Read the case study to learn how Five9 enabled Lake County Health Department with:
- Flexibility and ease of use thanks to a cloud-based solution
- Ability to scale with call volumn
- Pre-built UC integration with Microsoft Teams
- Improved agent and customer experience
- Enabled agents to work remotely