Announcing the Global Partnership of Verint and Five9
By Walt Rossi, VP Business Development
What do you get when you pair a comprehensive portfolio of customer engagement optimization solutions with virtual contact center, all powered in the cloud?
Did you guess right? It's the partnership between Verint Systems and Five9.
Verint recently announced the new partnership where Five9 will resell the complete Verint Enterprise Workforce Optimization (WFO) suite, a fully integrated solution available from the cloud and offered to organizations of all sizes. I'm looking forward to see how this unfolds. Verint and Five9 are two leaders according to Gartner, both in the leaders quadrant for their expertise. Can two leaders work together? I'd say yes. Both companies bring a unique set of capabilities to the table, both have a shared goal, and both are motivated by the other's success.
This partnership provides:
- Single user interface
- Rich functionality for call recording
- Quality Management
- Workforce Management
- Performance Management
- eLearning and coaching
- Speech analytics
- Capturing and analyzing customer interactions
- Enhancing quality and security interactions with journeys across channels
- Driving deep engagement with customers and employees
- Heightening overall productivity and performance