5 Reasons You Can’t Miss Enterprise Connect 2023
Where can you go to exchange knowledge, network with experts and peers, explore new tech and strategies for the contact center and CX, and bask in the warm glow of the sun? Enterprise Connect 2023—happening in Orlando, Florida March 27 - 30!
Five9 will be there to chat about all your contact center needs! Our cloud-native contact center platform powers thousands of companies and is fully managed with reliability, functionality, and mission-critical performance every minute of every day. Stop by booth 1702 to chat with Five9 and learn how you can rethink your CX capabilities. (And while you’re there, get your “Passport to Prizes” card stamped to win some awesome stuff!)
We’re confident that you’ll love Enterprise Connect! Register now using code FIVE9 and save $500 on the experience. Still on the fence? Here are 5 reasons to attend:
- Attend amazing sessions in the Contact Center/Customer Experience track with speakers from Five9 and Five9 Customers, including:
- Five9 CMO—Genefa Murphy | What Comes After CCaaS?
- Five9 SVP of Product Management—Jim Hickey | Developing Solid Self-Service Requires a Knowledge Management Overhaul
- PODS Sr. Operations Leader – Project Mgmt/Process Improvement—Dara Keomany | CCaaS Case Studies
- Action-packed demos with the incredible Five9 SMEs! A booth crawl! The Five9 Liftoff mural! (I had to pack 3 reasons in here, but I didn’t want you to miss them!)
- Five9 Passport to Prizes! Pick up your passport card at our Five9 booth, or any Five9 partner booth and get the chance to win some amazing prizes, like an Anker Nebula Capsule!
- Did we say Five9 partners? We did! Experience the power of a true partnership. Meet our partners in person, see a demo, and no matter what your cloud contact center needs, find the perfect solution.
- Get your free copy of the book “Blueprint for the Contact Center.” Plus, chat with author Erin Wilson, and get your copy signed.