This week is the 2017 ICMI Contact Center Conference at Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort in Florida. If you’ve attended this show before you know it’s a great place to learn how to improve your contact center operations and performance, select and implement new technology, find better ways to manage resources, and network with your peer set.
Five9 is looking forward to sponsoring this year’s ICMI event to help you discover tips, tricks, and best practices to ensure your operation is able to deliver exceptional customer experiences in a consumer-driven world. Here are five things we recommend doing while at the show:
- Attend a case study presentation. One of Five9’s joint Oracle customer, FreedomPop will present a case study on Tuesday, May 23rd at 2pm in Asia 4.
- Network with peers off-site. Five9 and partner Zendesk are hosting a Happy Hour event at Il Milano Trattoria on Tuesday, May 23rd from 6pm-8pm. Register here.
- Join in activities to win cool prizes. One exciting activity is the “Passport to Prize” game, where the drawing for the winner will be selected on Wednesday, May 24th at 12pm in the Expo Hall, for a chance to win a pair of BeatX.
- Engage on social media. Conferences are a great time to network on social media, predominantly on Twitter, so use the #CCExpo or @CallCenterICMI to join in the conversation.
- Visit with vendors in the Expo Hall. Five9 is located in booth #310, make sure you stop by to view a demo, ask questions, say hi, or enter in our raffle for the chance to win an Amazon Echo.
We look forward to meeting you at ICMI Contact Center Conference in Florida this year.