5 Tips For IQPC Call Center Week 2017
Summer is officially here and the Five9 team is headed to sunny Las Vegas for IQPC Call Center Week, June 27-30. We understand with big events such as CCW, where over 2,000 people attend and more than 200 exhibitors have booths, there is a lot to do in only a few days time. That is why we have these five tips for you to keep in mind at this year’s event.
- Learn the theme of the show: Strengthen Your Contact Center Foundation For Future Transformation.
Where do you see yourself fitting in? Are you a customer care leader looking for insights on how to prepare for the future? Are you leading a Customer Experience (CX) organization interested in the tools needed to supercharge your operations? All insights for customer service and beyond are at this year’s CCW to turn ideas into actualization.
- Learn more about the CCW Excellence Awards. Five9 has been named a Finalist for the Omnichannel Provider of the Year, amongst strategic partners in various categories including Salesforce, Oracle, Calabrio, and Verint. Winners for all CCW Excellence Award categories will be announced at the show on June 27. Learn more about the awards in this preview piece.
- Attend customer case study presentations. Five9 customer, Artur Hankus, PillPack Inc. is hosting a session: Transforming a Complex Contact Center Into a High Performing Organization. Learn how PillPack utilizes cloud technology to deliver outstanding customer experiences, gain deeper insight into contact center performance, increase sales efficiency, define key staffing metrics, achieve sales goals - all while scaling their blended contact center.
Date: Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Time: 2:10 – 2:50pm
Location: Track 5 – Contact Center Size
- Network at off-site activities. Five9 and partner Calabrio are hosting a networking activity at the strip’s newest hot spot, TopGolf Las Vegas on June 27 from 6-9pm. We hope you can join us for some food, drinks, fun, and of course golf. Register for the event here.
- Visit the exhibitor booths. The Five9 team will be at booth #908 on June 28-29 in the Expo Hall to give demos, answer questions, and help you learn more about your contact center needs. There will be some great giveaways such as an Apple Watch, stop by the booth, meet the team, and be entered to win!
If you are unable to attend the show, join in on the conversation using #CallCenterWeek and @Five9 so the team can engage on social media. We hope you can join!