Use of Cloud Contact Center Software Will Reduce Costs While Boosting Customer/Agent Relationships
SAN RAMON, CALIF. – June 25, 2015 – Five9 (NASDAQ: FIVN) a leading provider of cloud contact center software, today announced that a prominent cable provider is moving its on-premise contact center to the cloud with multichannel software from Five9.
This full-service cable company provides Internet, TV and home telephone services to their customers. When its on-premise contact center software required updating, the company made the decision to switch to a cloud solution.
“High quality customer service is incredibly important to industries with a large consumer customer base; it is what sets companies apart from their competitors. The Five9 cloud contact center software gives agents the tools they need to provide the best possible customer experience, which ultimately contributes to positively impacting the bottom line,” Mike Burkland, CEO and President, Five9.
The company’s initial focus is on their inbound contact center. The Five9 Inbound Contact Center contains an integrated set of capabilities, including an Automated Call Distributor (ACD) with skills based routing, voice self-service (aka Interactive Voice Response, or IVR), Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) that delivers the voice call with a screen pop of the customers information. In addition:
- Powerful skills based routing algorithms allow companies to segment and direct callers to the agents that are best equipped to help them.
- Automated voice self-service prompts can dramatically deflect calls and improve agent productivity, so agents are not repeatedly answering routine calls.
- Out of the box integrations to popular customer relationship management (CRM) solutions such as Salesforce, Oracle, and Zendesk allows agents to work in the familiar CRM desktop, and ensures that when an agent does receive a call, it is delivered with the caller's information and the appropriate script.
Complimenting the inbound contact center, the Five9 Outbound Contact Center automates outbound dialing and manages lists and campaign, so customers can create an automated marketing and sales funnel designed to achieve the customer’s outbound goals. In addition:
- The sophisticated automated dialer algorithms are designed to ensure that the outbound campaigns connect to more prospects and customers—up to 300% more over manually dialed campaigns.
- The outbound operations assist in attaining more revenue, appointments, and collections.
- Powerful integration with leading CRM systems greatly enhances productivity.
- Tools like click-to-dial from within the CRM screen, screen pops with relevant customer information delivered with the call, and automatic call disposition synced to the CRM are designed to improve operational performance.
Five9 provides everything needed to run a multichannel inbound, outbound, or blended contact center, including a multichannel agent desktop, supervisor desktop to monitor and coach agents, live chat, social customer service, sophisticated management applications such as real-time and historical reporting, recording, workforce management, quality monitoring , out-of-the-box and custom CRM integrations, and much more.
Learn more about the Freedom Release, the latest in agent focused cloud contact center software from Five9.
Talk with us @Five9, LinkedIn, Facebook, Blog.
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud contact center software, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations of every size transition from premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses secure, reliable, scalable cloud contact center software to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results. For more information visit www.five9.com.
# # #