Teladoc Success Story
Teladoc, the leading provider of telehealth services, was having trouble with their new in-house contact center solution. They replaced their solution with Five9, resulting in a flawless implementation and impeccable performance.
It’s midnight and your one-year-old daughter is crying from an earache. Ten years ago you would have had to wait until the morning to get an appointment with your family doctor. Today thanks to Teladoc you can now call anytime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through a virtual visit with a board-certified licensed physician.
Founded in 2002, Teladoc, Inc., the leading provider of telehealth services, has been bringing virtual care visits into the mainstream of today’s health care ecosystem. More than 17.5 million members can now use
- Needed more reliable in-house contact center
Platformwas difficult to navigate resulting in higher agent handling times
- Lacked administrator features and capabilities
- Unstable system resulted in poor uptime
- Outages resulted in complaints and low customer satisfaction scores
- Five9 Virtual Contact Center with 260 agents
- Digital Channels (chat, text, social media)
- Five9 Premium Support
- Technical Account Manager
- Five9 Workforce Management
- Five9 Quality Management
- Five9 API