The Five9 Guide to Capacity Planning
Calculating the right balance between contact volumes and staff coverage can be one of the most daunting tasks in the contact center. Optimal capacity planning involves staffing the appropriate number of agents with the right skills based on your contact volumes, average handling time, service hours, shrinkage, occupancy, and other factors.
Leveraging the right tools and strategies can enable you to reduce wait times, streamline customer service operations, and boost your bottom line.
Read this white paper to learn:
- Past, present, and future trends in capacity planning
- Two main errors that can occur when planning capacity for your contact center
- The benefits capacity planning can have on your agent morale and bottom line
- Six ways to improve planning results
- How a leading tax services firm scheduled agents efficiently and scaled its seasonal business