Frost & Sullivan’s Contact Center Buyers Guide, North America, 2020
The 2020 Frost & Sullivan Contact Center Buyers Guide evaluated the capabilities of the top-performing North American cloud contact center providers based on their strength of vision and ability to execute.
In this Buyers Guide Excerpt, “Harnessing AI to Power the Intelligent Contact Center,” Frost & Sullivan provides an analysis of market trends and a profile of Five9, including a portfolio evaluation, key strengths, and customer recommendations.
Download the Contact Center Buyers Guide Excerpt to learn why Five9 received high strength ratings for:
- A comprehensive cloud contact center solution with a broad feature set that includes AI, mobile, visual IVR, virtual assistant, and advanced chat
- A full range of omnichannel capabilities
- Deep prebuilt integrations with CRM and UC systems
- A highly reliable platform with published availability numbers
- A strong NLP engine that enables intelligent processing and routing of text-based interactions
- An agent desktop that provides multichannel, fully threaded contact handling with context