Release Delivers Comprehensive Omnichannel Experience, Customer Journey Analytics, and Proactive Engagement and Personalized Service
SAN RAMON, CALIF. – August 17, 2016 – Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVN), a leading provider of cloud-based software for the enterprise contact center market, announced today the availability of Summer Release 2016, the latest version of the award winning Virtual Contact Center (VCC). This release modernizes the contact center so businesses can deliver a personalized and proactive omnichannel experience, meeting the demands of today’s digital consumer.
"This release targets the needs of the changing consumer by empowering contact center agents and supervisors with intuitive and powerful tools to manage the customer journey and truly improve the Customer Experience," said Nancy Jamison, Principal Analyst in Digital Transformation, Frost & Sullivan.
Consumer power is on the rise and their expectations have evolved, often leapfrogging the capabilities of the contact centers that businesses use to support them. Modern consumers expect to engage with a service or support center on their terms, using a variety of channels including voice, web, chat, email, video and social media. Mobile devices put these channels in the pocket of the consumer in an always-on, and connected manner with the ability to both engage and move between channels quickly. Consumers also expect contact center agents to know their history, anticipate their needs and provide proactive, personalized service. The newest version of the Five9 Virtual Contact Center addresses these expectations head on by providing key insights into the journey of each customer.
- Five9 omnichannel: Enables enterprises to seamlessly engage with its customers across all channels in a fully integrated multimodal manner - voice, video, web, chat, email, click-to-call, callback, social, messaging and mobile. This release not only enriches the experience with modern channels of engagement like website, video and WebRTC based click-to-call, but, also ensures that as customers move from channel to channel, their context and history moves with them.
- Five9 customer journey analytics and lifetime journey visualization: Provides enterprises with insight into the full customer journey - understanding behaviors, patterns, preferences and needs for the entire customer experience. This enables enterprises to treat online presence just as importantly as any other interaction for any customer care need.
- Five9 proactive engagement: Shifts care from reactive to proactive to meet evolving customer expectations. Enterprises can see what visitors are doing live on their website, in their mobile applications or with agents. It combines analytics and context, in real-time, to predict customer behavior patterns and recommend next best actions, guiding agents to provide the optimal customer experience.
- Five9 personalized service: Integrates the customer journey across systems to deliver a personalized experience, addressing many consumers’ top expectation, which is to know their history. Leveraging data, knowledge and resources across all systems eliminates the “one size fits all” disjointed experience common with many businesses. Through deeper ecosystem integrations, such as with CRM and UC, Five9 leverages knowledge of the lifetime customer journey to provide the modern day consumer exactly what they expect: a personalized experience delivered seamlessly across systems and channels.
Five9 Summer Release 2016 also includes:
- Microsoft Skype for Business – extend agents’ reach to knowledge workers outside the contact center with rich integration with Skype for Business.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM – deeper contact center integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, providing IVR, call routing, call handling and call dispositions.
- Zendesk – deeper contact center integration with Zendesk, providing IVR, call routing, call handling and call dispositions.
- Salesforce – deeper contact center integration with Salesforce Service Cloud combining rich customer data with powerful contact center interaction for excellent customer experience.
- Page-Push – resolve customers’ issues faster by sharing information and pushing pertinent web pages to customers.
- Screen Sharing – enhance communication by allowing the customer or the agent to share their computer screen for the other to see.
“The latest release of our Virtual Contact Center is a game changer that allows contact centers to modernize the way they engage with today’s more demanding customers. Consumers expect a great experience and this new release ensures that contact centers have the communication channels they need to engage with customers on their terms. Also, strong analytics and a visualization of the customer journey allow contact center agents to provide proactive and personalized service that earns strong brand loyalty. This latest release is an example of how Five9 continues to extend our leadership position in the cloud-based contact center market,” Mike Burkland, President & CEO, Five9.
Summer Release 2016 is currently available.
Learn more about the Summer Release 2016, the latest in cloud-based contact center software from Five9.
Watch a video to learn more.
Talk with us @Five9, LinkedIn, Facebook, Blog.
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating approximately three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses reliable, secure, compliant and scalable cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results. For more information visit www.five9.com.
# # #