Five9 Selected for Oracle CRM Integration, Reliability and Scalability
SAN RAMON, CALIF. – December 7, 2015 – Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVN), a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, today announced that a healthcare service company has selected the Five9 Virtual Contact Center (VCC) to support more than 600 million claim transactions, totaling in excess of $800 billion in billed electronic claims revenue for its providers.
The company’s former contact center solution struggled to scale to the company’s accelerating growth in volume of claim transactions. To support millions of transactions each year, the customer required a reliable solution that could integrate with the Oracle CRM solution.
Primary reasons Five9 was chosen include:
- Oracle CRM integration
“For those large enterprises supporting millions of transactions, a reliable and scalable solution is an absolute requirement for their contact centers. We are proud of our ability to deliver an enterprise grade solution, as represented on our TRUST site, that was built for the cloud and continues to support thousands of customers and billions of transactions every year,” said Mike Burkland, President and CEO, Five9.
Click to Tweet: Healthcare service company chooses Five9 #cctr software to support over 600 million claim transactions www.five9.com/news/news-releases
Five9 TRUSTTM Site:
The Five9 TRUST TM site shows the real-time availability of the Five9 platform and includes methods and practices that demonstrate which steps the company has taken to ensure the security of customer data. This provides Five9 customers of all sizes with contact center software designed to provide best-in-class reliability, scalability, compliance and security.
The Five9 solution delivers everything needed to connect customers to agents in the channels they prefer, whether it is phone, web, chat, email, mobile apps, or social media. Five9 provides a full end-to-end solution with sophisticated management applications such as, supervisor desktop to monitor and coach agents, real-time and historical reporting, recording, workforce management, quality monitoring, out-of-the-box and custom CRM integrations.
Five9 VCC features include:
- Automated Call Distributor (ACD) with skills based routing, voice self-service (IVR), outbound dialers, and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- The Five9 multi-channel solution includes phone, web, chat, email, mobile, and social channels
- Five9 Connect is a unique intelligent technology layer that includes advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP), business rules, routing engine, and agent assistance tools
- Sophisticated management applications such as: supervisor applications to monitor and coach agents, real-time and historical reporting, recording, quality management, and workforce management
- Pre-packaged CRM integrations with Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft, NetSuite, and Zendesk as well as custom integrations through our robust APIs
- Built on a trusted platform that is reliable, secure, compliant and scalable
Learn more about the Freedom Release, the latest in agent focused cloud contact center software from Five9.
Talk with us @Five9, LinkedIn, Facebook, Blog.
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses reliable, scalable, secure and compliant cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results. For more information visit www.five9.com.
# # #