Large Insurance Provider Selects Five9 Cloud-Based Solution To Optimize Contact Center Operations
Five9 Chosen for Rapid Deployment, Advanced Reporting and Support of Remote Agents
SAN RAMON, CALIF. – June 7, 2016 – Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVN), a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, announced today that a large insurance provider has selected the Five9 Virtual Contact Center (VCC). The company’s 400,000 members access a robust network of top doctors, community health centers, and academic and regional hospitals by communicating with the contact center. This customer represents over $600,000 in annual recurring revenue to Five9.
The customer anticipated a relocation of the company’s headquarters, which translated to the need for a fast, yet reliable implementation of a brand new contact center solution that could also support numerous remote agents. The customer previously used a premise-based technology, which could not keep up with the growing demand corresponding with the growing business. Since implementing Five9 the company has been able to scale and leverage advanced reporting capabilities to improve the operations of the contact center through better efficiencies. In addition, the cloud-based technology allowed the customer to access the best remote talent available, regardless of their location, within the competitive healthcare market.
Primary reasons Five9 was chosen include:
- Rapid deployment
- Advanced reporting capability
- Support of remote agents
“The healthcare industry, like most others, needs to attract the most qualified employees in order to be competitive in the market. The Five9 solution allows agents to work from home, or a remote office, with the same technology benefits as being on site, which is a strong selling point in recruiting the top agents,” said Mike Burkland, President and CEO, Five9.
The Five9 solution delivers everything needed to connect customers to agents in the channels they prefer, whether it is phone, web, chat, email, mobile apps, or social media. Five9 provides a full end-to-end solution with sophisticated management applications such as, supervisor desktop to monitor and coach agents, real-time and historical reporting, recording, workforce management, quality monitoring, out-of-the-box and custom CRM integrations.
Five9 VCC features include:
- Automated Call Distributor (ACD) with skills based routing, voice self-service (IVR), outbound dialers, and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- The Five9 multi-channel solution includes phone, web, chat, email, mobile, and social channels
- Five9 Connect is a unique intelligent technology layer that includes advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP), business rules, routing engine, and agent assistance tools
- Sophisticated management applications such as: supervisor applications to monitor and coach agents, real-time and historical reporting, recording, quality management, and workforce management
- Pre-packaged CRM integrations with Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft, NetSuite, and Zendesk as well as custom integrations through our robust APIs
- Built on a trusted platform that is reliable, secure, compliant and scalable
Learn more about the Freedom Release, the latest in agent focused cloud contact center software from Five9.
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating approximately three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses reliable, secure, compliant and scalable cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results. For more information visit www.five9.com.
# # #