Five9 Enables More Efficient Production of Valuable Survey Results
SAN RAMON, CALIF. – March 14, 2016 – Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVN), a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, announced today that a leading medical research company with more than 2,000 employees has implemented the Five9 Virtual Contact Center (VCC) to increase the operational efficiency of the company’s contact center.
The customer’s legacy, premise-based solution was not well integrated into their workflows. Five9 Cloud APIs provides a seamless integration with the customer’s own home-grown CRM solution, creating a unified platform to conduct their research, which was an important driver in the decision. The Five9 VCC is designed to enable the customer to obtain and categorize data, collected during outbound survey calls, much more efficiently. Five9 also provided the department with improved insight into the efficiency of each campaign, using a variety of reporting tools, including real-time personalized dashboards, views, and alerts that monitor real-time contact center statistics.
By centralizing their contact center operations on the Five9 VCC platform, the customer can now gain broader insights and improve efficiency.
Primary reasons Five9 was chosen include:
- Custom integration between Five9 and customer CRM solutions
- Ability for business users to easily manage the solution
- Access to analytics and reporting
“This customer is tasked with delivering accurate and timely survey results to the medical community. I’m pleased that the Five9 solution has increased the efficiency of their contact center operations,” said Mike Burkland, President and CEO, Five9.
Click to Tweet: Leading #medical research company implements @Five9 increasing operational efficiency in the #CCTR
The Five9 solution delivers everything needed to connect customers to agents in the channels they prefer, whether it is phone, web, chat, email, mobile apps, or social media. Five9 provides a full end-to-end solution with sophisticated management applications such as, supervisor desktop to monitor and coach agents, real-time and historical reporting, recording, workforce management, quality monitoring, out-of-the-box and custom CRM integrations.
Five9 VCC features include:
- Automated Call Distributor (ACD) with skills based routing, voice self-service (IVR), outbound dialers, and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- The Five9 multi-channel solution includes phone, web, chat, email, mobile, and social channels
- Five9 Connect is a unique intelligent technology layer that includes advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP), business rules, routing engine, and agent assistance tools
- Sophisticated management applications such as: supervisor applications to monitor and coach agents, real-time and historical reporting, recording, quality management, and workforce management
- Pre-packaged CRM integrations with Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft, NetSuite, and Zendesk as well as custom integrations through our robust APIs
- Built on a trusted platform that is reliable, secure, compliant and scalable
Learn more about the Freedom Release, the latest in agent focused cloud contact center software from Five9.
Talk with us @Five9, LinkedIn, Facebook, Blog.
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating approximately three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses reliable, secure, compliant and scalable cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results. For more information visit www.five9.com.
# # #