Call Listening for CX Quality Assurance
Motivate and Manage Agents to Deliver Exceptional Customer Experiences
Engage agents and help them grow with detailed performance insights. Motivate your team by showcasing their strengths and identifying ways you can help them improve. Engaged, happy agents produce more positive outcomes, enhance customer loyalty, and increase agent retention.
Turn Your Quality Program into a Strategic Business Asset
Five9 Quality Management (QM) helps you understand the full experience your customers receive by capturing and evaluating interactions across voice and digital channels. Improve the effectiveness of your quality program by increasing evaluator efficiency and focusing their efforts on the “best” interactions to review. Significantly expand your program with optional automated interaction scoring and evaluation assignment.
Deliver Exceptional Customer Experiences and Keep Agents Engaged
Capture voice and screen recordings and digital channel transcripts to expand the scope of QM across all customer contact channels.
Monitor agent interactions and desktop activity virtually, in real time, with the ability to provide coaching behind the scene or assist directly as needed.
Create flexible evaluation forms to better capture agent performance for specific interaction types and channels.
Send targeted coaching packages to agents to drive continuous improvement and consistent communication.
Increase confidence in the quality process by ensuring consistent scoring by evaluators.
Evaluate every captured customer interaction and target high-value interactions for additional review.
Embed QM within your CRM user interface and extend QM functionality to CRM digital channels.
Due to the pandemic in 2020, RoundPoint created a specific COVID-19 support page, receiving tens of thousands of interactions through Five9 Visual IVR, and set up between 48,000 and 55,000 forbearance plans in just one month.
The Five9 platform has helped us save over 5% of FTE costs. Between the queue callback feature and Five9 QM I’m estimating that I would need at least 7 more FTE than what I have right now if we weren’t on the Five9 platform.
- Call and screen recording
- Synchronized voice and screen playback
- Digital channel transcription capture
- Real-Time call and desktop monitoring
- View multiple agents' desktops simultaneously
- Provide assistance behind the scenes or intervene directly
- Create targeted coaching packages for agents
- Embed eLearning modules
- URL access to resources and articles
- Score every captured interaction
- Assign interactions for manual evaluation
- Add analytics results to query functionality
- Flexible evaluation form creation
- Powerful query capabilities using metadata
- Send completed evaluations for agent review
Pre-built CRM Integrations