Five9 Customer Advisory Board Meets to Share Insights, Collaborate, and Network
On May 16th the 2018 Five9 Customer Advisory Board (CAB) met in La Jolla, California. This board, which includes customers who use Five9 solutions in their contact centers, represented 13 companies in nine industries.
New and returning members of the Five9 CAB included household names and brands, such as CARFAX, Deloitte, ETS, Fitbit, lululemon, National Funding, NexRep, Plexus, Teladoc and Thumbtack. These organizations respresent diverse vertical markets including business services, business process outsourcing, computer and electronics, education, financial services, healthcare, media and entertainment, software and internet, and retail.
The feedback from CAB attendees was very positive including:
- 100% believe Five9 is focused on solving problems on behalf of it's customers
- 93% are confident in Five9's ability to execute against the vision and strategy
- 91% understand Five9's vision and strategy
- 91% see Five9 as a thought leader and innovator
- 91% believes Five9 has a clear and differentiated competitive advantage
“Our Customer Advisory Board brought together customers from nine industries to discuss trends, drivers and priorities shaping today’s contact centers,” explains Niki Hall, VP, Corporate Marketing. “Today’s contact centers face new challenges in a era of digital transformation and at Five9 we seek to better understand how we can help all companies working to improve customer experience. Our CAB members provided high-impact value and guidance to help shape direction, foster peer-to-peer networking opportunities, and bring customer perspective to everything we do.”
- Read/Hear Five9 customer success stories
- Learn how Five9 helps companies improve their customers’ experiences