5 Reasons We are Celebrating Five9 Day
Today, May 9, is Five9 Day! The Five9 team is celebrating our 22-year history and honoring our wonderful customers and partners. Here are five reasons we are celebrating this year.
- Continuous Innovation: This year Five9 announced the general availability of Five9 Agent Assist 2.0 with AI Summary, powered by OpenAI. The solution summarizes customer call transcripts in seconds, yielding a rapid time to value by reducing manual, after-call work. Five9 also introduced enhancements to Five9 Workflow Automation (WFA), including new tools to integrate data and automate processes between the contact center and other enterprise business systems. With this release, Five9 WFA becomes a standard offering on the core Five9 platform.
- Our amazing CRN Women of the Channel: On Monday, May 8 CRN announced the 2023 Women of the channel. Seven of our Channel Partner team members made the list! Congratulations to Genefa Murphy, Kim Hill, Jennifer Kuipers, Stacey Cole, Beth Herman, Keli McMillan and Jessica Shea. Five9 is blessed to have such a talented team of ladies. We are committed to delivering the best-in-class partner experience to align, amplify, and accelerate success with our Five9 global partner ecosystem. Stay tuned for a new blog series highlighting each to get to know them beyond their contributions to the partner team at Five9.
- Giving Back: To further celebrate Five9 Day, the company will be participating today in volunteering to give back to their communities. Watch for posts on social media with #Five9Givesback.
- Thank you to our customers: Our customers are not only part of our outstanding culture, but they are also the center of everything we do! Check out how Five9 helps Alaska Airlines and From You Flowers deliver on their CX Promise.
- The power of our people, technology and partners: 2023 is proving to be a busy year with expanded and new partnerships growing the Five9 channel partner ecosystem. Some exciting news includes: A joint press release announcing the expanded strategic partnership of Five9 and Invoca to deliver a solution that enables deeper insight into real-time data throughout the entire customer journey; Qualtrics released news of a new partnership with Five9; last week we announced the expanded partnership with BT, as well as introducing a new version of the Five9 Adapter for Microsoft Dynamics 365, which includes support for the Dynamics 365 Channel Integration Framework (CIF) 2.0.