[Webinar] Improving the Customer Journey with Workforce Optimization
The new generation of workforce optimization (WFO) is innovating contact centers in a way we have never seen before. For those who aren’t familiar, WFO is suite of applications that provide workforce management, quality management, analytics, and performance management to help companies deliver extraordinary customer experiences in the most cost-effective way.
On Tuesday, March 5th at 11 a.m. PT, I will be joined by Donna Fluss, President at DMG Consulting. We’ll be taking a deep dive into the latest and greatest WFO modules and trends that you can implement to help improve your WFO strategy.
We will be covering:
- What functionality is included in the new generation of WFO suites
- Why recording and quality assurance are necessary in all contact centers
- The benefits of speech analytics and analytics-enabled quality assurance
- Why workforce management is a necessity for contact centers with 10 or more agents, multiple sits and servicing multiple channels
- Case studies that demonstrate the benefits of WFO
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get up-to-date on today’s hottest WFO modules and trends. Space is limited, so register today!