Five9 Partners with Google Cloud to Provide Extraordinary Customer Experiences
Google Cloud announced that its Cloud Contact Center AI (CCAI) solution has become generally available on November 14th, 2019. Five9, as a CCAI-ready partner, has built an integration to CCAI and we are proud to share that we started our first customer implementation at an industry leading streaming entertainment provider, in partnership with a leading CRM provider.
The joint solution provides agents with guidance, recommendations and assistance during their conversation with the customer. As part of this implementation, an innovative Five9 real-time media streaming API sends the voice conversation and important contextual data from the Five9 contact center to Cloud CCAI. Cloud CCAI then performs real-time transcription of the conversation, including tagging of important keywords and phrases. The tags trigger the presentation of appropriate knowledge articles to the agent within the CRM desktop -- speeding time to resolution and improving customer satisfaction.
This AI-powered customer implementation will deliver a number of important benefits:
- Improving the quality and consistency of answers to customers
- Getting agents up-to-speed faster by shortening training time
- Helping new agents deliver a higher level of service more quickly
- Ongoing on-the-job knowledge development for the agent
- Delivering this advanced agent assistance capability in their familiar CRM desktop
- Increasing the accuracy of the suggested responses over time through direct feedback from the agent, coupled with machine learning
The work with this customer is the most recent result of Five9 and Google’s joint efforts to unlock the power of AI in the contact center. Stay tuned as we continue to innovate in this exciting space!