10 Things To Do With Five9 at Enterprise Connect 2018
Next week is one of my favorite industry conferences, Enterprise Connect. The Five9 team is headed to sunny Orlando, Florida to join industry leaders at the premier event for emerging technologies such as the cloud, team collaboration and communications of the future. The Five9 team is looking forward to showcasing our intelligent engagement workflow, which creates personalized experiences for your customers.
If you are attending the conference and expo at the Gaylord Palms, here are 10 things you can do with Five9 at Enterprise Connect 2018:
1. Attend a panel discussion: Five9’s SVP Global Enterprise Sales, Jim Nystrom will moderate a discussion with panel members from Teladoc, Rocketloans, and Microsoft Dynamics 365, to hear how their organizations are embracing digital transformation and the steps they are taking to make it a reality.
Title: Delivering Personalized Experiences through Digital Transformation: Real World Stories on How to Get There
Time: 1:00pm – 1:45pm
Date: Monday, March 12, 2018
Location: Osceola 1
2. Listen to a Contact Center Executive panel hosted by a renowned industry analyst: Five9’s VP Product Innovation and Strategy, Jim Hickey will join industry analyst Sheila McGee-Smith, who will lead a Q&A panel discussion with executives from the contact center market.
Title: Contact Center Executive Forum: The Cloud and Beyond
Time: 3:15pm - 4:00pm
Date: Monday, March 12, 2018
Location: Osceola A
3. Learn what drives enterprises to update their contact center: Hear from Five9 customer, McKesson, and other industry experts as Sheila McGee-Smith leads the panel discussion on what drove their decisions to update their contact center infrastructure and why they chose a premises, hybrid, or cloud approach for their businesses.
Time: 8:00am – 8:45am
Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Location: Sun B
4. Schedule your personalized Five9 booth tour and receive dedicated time with Five9 solutions consultants.
5. Join in the Booth Crawl: Join Five9 and Verint in our booth crawl experience on Tuesday, March 13, 4:00-6:00pm in the Expo Hall.
6. Visit a partner booth: Five9 channel members will be in the TetraVX booth during exhibit hours. Stop by and learn how we are working together to delivery communications and collaboration solutions to enterprises.
7. Enter to win a Fitbit: Stop by both Calabrio and Five9’s booths for your chance to win.
8. Stop by the Ribbon Communications booth: Five9 channel members will be in the booth during exhibit hours.
9. Join the #EC18 conversation: Get involved in the conversation on the future of communications and collaboration. Share your photos and key takeaways on social media with @Five9 @EnterpriseCon
10. Drop the Five9 booth (#1204) anytime: The team looks forward to sharing how you can transform your business with the cloud contact center platform for the digital enterprise.