5 Ways to Show Your Customers Some Love
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Break out the candy hearts, flowers, chocolate, and love letters. One of the hardest parts about Valentine’s Day is planning the perfect gesture. As expectations increase, the pressure to please makes February a stressful month for some. If you’re feeling overwhelmed and need some Valentine ideas, here are five ways to show your customers the love this February and all year long. Feel free to leverage these ideas we’ve done at Five9 to show our customers love, and make it your own.
- Holiday Gifts: Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to reflect on customer love. Show appreciation to customers by sending an email from an executive, give them a shout-out on Twitter, have free shipping or offer a Valentine’s Day discount to loyal customers.
- Five9 Day (Special Holiday): Beyond the popular holidays to share a nice gesture with our customers (Valentine’s Day and winter Holidays), we have created a unique day, specific to our company. Five9 Day, is on 5/9 each year where we celebrate internally and externally. Create a unique day to show your customer love making it memorable: Just Because, Customer Appreciation Day, Make a Customer Smile Day, are some examples to consider.
- Blog Posts: Customer success is our success, so we like to spotlight those who tell the Five9 story for us. Offer a customer spotlight blog post to highlight a success story. This will build your reputation and the customers.
- Social Media: Create a list of your top 10 or 20 customer’s Twitter or Instagram handle and give them a shout-out on Valentine’s Day. Customers love to get social recognition, which will create more loyalty or brand recommendations.
- Customer Advocates: Do you have customers that go above and beyond for you? At Five9 our customer advocates are one of our biggest strengths! We now have almost 1,000 online reviews on Trustpilot, AppExchange and other sites. We also have customers that provide customer references, do customer success stories and video testimonials and more! We thank these great customer advocates with Starbucks and Amazon gift cards. How do you thank your customer advocates?
Hear how our customers love us on our Customer Success Showcase.