Five Ways Executives Are Increasing Customer Satisfaction
Consumer preferences for customer service have quickly evolved over the past few years, and in order to effectively compete, businesses need to identify and recognize these preferences. To help organizations better understand the current state of customer service, Five9 partnered with Zogby Analytics to survey Business Decision Makers (BDMs) with 100 or more employees about the state of customer service and support and the role that customer service plays in various business considerations. The survey focused on three key areas:
- The role of customer service, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
- The importance of various factors on a business, including revenue growth, customer satisfaction, customer loyalty, streamlining operations, employee satisfaction, and digital transformation in the contact center
- The importance of various factors on buying a new product or service
Here’s a quick overview of some of the key findings:
- Customer service, customer loyalty, and customer experience rule. Business Decision Makers agree that customer service and customer loyalty are crucial for any business today.
- Tracking customer satisfaction is essential, and needs to be done regularly. According to the survey, most companies closely track customer satisfaction with their brand and products, and they closely track this satisfaction compared to repeat purchases. However, the frequency of this greatly varies, and may be an area of concern.
- Company trust and ease of integration are key to the purchase decision. When buying a new product or service for their companies, Trust in the company is most important, beating out Ease of Integration into their existing technology environment, Price, and Ease of Implementation.
- Artificial Intelligence is emerging. While less than one-fifth of the respondents are currently using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to improve and enhance customer service and the customer experience, the number of organizations planning to use these tools is gaining strength.
To discuss the key survey findings and the implications for businesses, I’ll be joining Michael Rose, Five9’s Director, Brand & Corporate Communications, in a webinar on Tuesday, March 26 at 11:00 am PT (2:00 ET). We’ll be discussing Five Ways Executives Are Increasing Customer Satisfaction, including:
- Moving to the Cloud
- Monitoring Customer Satisfaction Regularly
- Engaging Employees
- Partnering with Vendors You Trust
- Begin Using AI
We’ll present the key survey results and what the experts are doing now and why there’s a disconnect between what businesses are providing and what consumers expect. You’ll learn several key steps to take to help retain customers and increase revenue growth for your organization.
I hope you’ll join us on March 26 to learn more about how your organization can best succeed and increase customer satisfaction.
Please register for the webinar here.