Regardless of language, device, or channel, enterprise companies need a complete omnichannel solution with a holistic view of their customers’ journey across all touchpoints. Five9 has uncovered a timely report from Forrester that shares key findings on how to leverage contextual data in the contact center to help repair disconnected journeys between self-service and agents.
This Forrester report covers the technology landscape and organizational best practices needed to support a more seamless, omnichannel customer journey, whether it is in email, a phone call, or a video chat.
Here are some interesting statistics covered in the report:
- 52% of US online adults are likely to abandon their online purchases if they cannot find quick answers to their questions
- 72% of US online adults said that valuing their time is the most important thing a company can do to provide them with a good online customer experience
- By supporting a wide array of touchpoints, companies are able to maintain a 90% daily engagement rate
The key takeaways from the report include:
- Improvements in self-service drive tougher requests to the contact center
- Poor coordination across touchpoint stakeholders impede customer journey
- Migrating to a more standardized architecture supports cross-channel integration
True service differentiation requires businesses to recognize the demands of today’s omnichannel consumer and requires a fully integrated approach across the entire customer journey. Enjoy the read.
Download your copy of the full report here.