Salesforce World Tour London Recap
Last week, some of the Five9 EMEA team members and some colleagues from our US headquarters went to Salesforce World Tour in the Excel London. With more than 10,000 attendees it was a busy and crowded event. To me, this shows the importance of Salesforce, their products and ecosystem – and we are apart of this.
Here's what you missed if you weren't at the show:
- Salesforce World Tour at one point got emotional and interesting. During the keynote presentation “We are all Trailblazers” from Simon Mulcahy, Global Chief Marketing Officer at Salesforce, we heard emotional, motivational stories from Trailblazers.
- We saw parts of London created out of Lego bricks with the Salesforce Tower. Check out pictures from the event here.
- We learned about Salesforce product innovations.
- We were able to meet with partners, peers, customer and prospects and talk about what a great customer experience means.
- Finally, we had a lot of in depths conversations with companies who want to move their contact center into the cloud to be more flexible and scalable solution.
It was successful, fun, and a little bit exhausting – as to be expected. And yes, we even had our comfy shoes on. Looking forward to next year!