TEMPOE Credits Five9 for Improved Customer Experience and Agent Productivity
“I recommend Five9 for its first-class technology and because they go above and beyond to make sure customers are taken care of. The dedication and support they have provided is remarkable, especially given how fast we are growing.” - Matt Dvorak, Director of Workforce Services, TEMPOE
Founded in 2009 in Manchester, New Hampshire, TEMPOE provides “No Credit Required” consumer leasing to help customers put retail success within reach for their consumers. It provides several, flexible payment options and serves various industries such as, furniture, home electronics, appliance, jewelry and automotive.
The responsibility of TEMPOE’s contact center representatives is not only to guide employees at retail stores, but also to assist shoppers. The need for a robust and seamless customer service solution is paramount to their success. TEMPOE hit an impressive milestone in November 2016 when they reached one million leases.
In 2014, TEMPOE was using three separate systems with their contact center. This included a homegrown CRM solution, a debt collections software called Lattitude, and a dialing solution called Noble. Matthew Dvorak, the Director of Workforce Management at TEMPOE, worked to integrate these solutions with their legacy contact center solution. Unfortunately, immediately upon integration, he began experiencing issues with agent productivity and call handling. It became increasingly imperative for TEMPOE to find a new contact center solution, not only for its outbound dialing challenge, but also to address the agent productivity, call handling and IVR complications they faced.
With Five9 they were able to accomplish their original objectives and see benefits including:
- Improved customer experience: The self-service experience in the IVR was streamlined and expanded. The routing was optimized with additional layers added to speed up phone answer times
- Increased agent productivity: Resulting from integration with in-house proprietary data system and payment systems
- Expanded self-service options in IVR decreased the need for assisted service resulting in fewer agent hires to meet demand.
- Easier, less time-consuming call handling for agents
“After considering multiple solutions, we chose Five9 because we felt the product was better, we enjoyed the experience working with the Five9 team and we liked the monthly purchasing option,” explained Dvorak. “But what really sold us on Five9 was the support it offers. At the time, I didn’t know much about contact center software. I knew I was going to be building IVRs and configuring campaigns, so by being able to reach out to the Five9 team on the fly and receive an immediate response was extremely helpful.”
- Matt Dvorak, Director of Workforce Services, TEMPOE
- Read the full case study
- Hear other customer success stories
- Learn how Five9 can help with your contact center needs