[PODCAST] The Future of the Contact Center is at CX Summit '19
The contact center is set to change more in the next 5 years than in the past 25. Are you prepared for that?
CX Summit ‘19 is your place to discover how to deliver extraordinary experiences despite the evolution that is inevitable.
Contact center managers have so much on their plate today. That’s why the content at CX Summit will be focused on helping you serve more people in less time.
There will be tracks like:
- The future of the contact center
- Injecting intelligence into the contact center
- Creating extraordinary customer experiences
There will also be two keynotes:
- Day 1 will be focused on the future of the contact center with Rowan Trollope, CEO of Five9.
- Day 2 will be Jonathan Rosenberg, Five9 CTO, speaking alongside the head of conversational AI at Google.
Plus other (surprise!) guest speakers.
AI and releasing data within the contact center are the hottest topics right now. You will not get lofty future stuff at this conference.
You’ll find practical sessions where practitioners today can learn how to optimize their contact center immediately. You’ll learn from both technical experts and industry visionaries.
It’s all happening September 17-19 in Las Vegas. Register before July 2nd to get placed in a raffle to win one of the most beautiful suites at the Mandalay Bay!
Will you be there?
To learn more about CX Summit ‘19, listen here.