Top 5 Things To Do at Customer Contact Week 2018 in Las Vegas
For close to 20 years, Call Center Week has been a place where customer care, customer experience (CX) and contact center leaders come together. This year, IQPC has introduced a new look, calling this show Customer Contact Week (CCW). After nearly 20 years, this shows how the industry has evolved. As companies are adopting new, relevant terms to describe their function such as engagement center or contact center, clearly the industry is going through a transition.
Five9 is excited to be a part of this transition in the contact center industry as well as joining the CX leaders at CCW in Las Vegas June 18-22. We know events can be overwhelming as many activities are going on at one given time. To help prioritize, we’ve narrowed it down to our top five things to do at CCW. Mark your calendars as you create your CCW schedule to include the following things:
1. Awards Show: The CCW Excellence Awards honor those who have demonstrated world-class thinking, creativity and execution in the contact center industry. Five9 President, Dan Burkland will be hosting the awards ceremony on June 19. The 2018 award categories include: Customer Contact Leader of the Year, Best in Class Contact Center, Best Training & Development Program, Best Contact Center Culture, Best in Class Omni Channel Experience, Omni Channel Provider of the Year, CRM Provider of the Year, Outsourcing Provider of the Year, Workforce Optimization Provider of the Year, and NextGen Innovation of the Year. Good Luck to this year's finalists.
2. Customer Presentation: Hear from Five9 customer, Ruby Kandah, Director Business Applications, DoorDash at her customer case study session, “Providing a Cohesive, Positive Customer Experience Through Omnichannel Support” on June 20.
3. Booth Floor: Visit Five9 booth M to chat with the team, have a demo, and learn how Five9 Genius brings artificial intelligence (AI) to your contact center to deliver smarter, personalized customer experiences. Best yet, you’ll receive a fabulous Five9 bag (while supplies last).
4. Partner Activities: Quench your thirst with Five9 and our partner ServiceNow, who’ll be serving a specialty cocktail in their booth G. Or, grab a beer and branded koozy at the Five9 booth. Sip, relax and learn about our integrations in the ServiceNow theatre.
On your mark, get set, GO…to the Authority Software booth to pick up a passport card and learn about the partnerships between Authority and Five9. Get your card stamped at each booth for a chance to win a backpack filled with tech items!
While at the Five9 booth, hear about our joint solutions with CallMiner for speech analytics. Pick up a casino chip to redeem for a Moscow Mule copper mug at CallMiner’s booth, as well as catch a Five9 in the CallMiner theatre.
Drop your business card in either the Five9 or Verint booth K for a chance to win an Amazon Echo Spot or Amazon Gift Card.
5. Join in the Interactive Discussion Group, Develop Your CX Journey Map, hosted by Erin Wilson, Sr. Solution Consultant, Five9 on June 20.
We are looking forward to meeting with you at CCW this year and if you’re unable to attend follow the fun on social #CustomerContactWeek #CCWVegas18.