A Year in Review: The Top Analyst Insights of 2018
2018 has been a remarkable year with exciting product launches, new partnerships, and record growth for Five9. And we’re expecting 2019 to be even better. As the year comes to a close, there is no better time to reflect on the insights of industry analysts, whose expertise has helped Five9 get to where it is today. Here are my favorite articles of 2018, highlighting memorable moments and analyst perceptions.
Enjoy the reads!
- An article in No Jitter by Sheila McGee-Smith recapping the Five9 Analyst Summit in Fort Lauderdale, Florida: Five9: Rites of Passage
- Zeus Kerravala’s article in No Jitter highlighting the Five9 Spring Release 2018 with the introduction of Five9 Genius: Five9 Gets ‘Practical’ with Spring Release
- Blair Pleasant shares customer service tips on BC Strategies after partnering with Five9 for a webinar discussion: Debunking Customer Service Myths – Understanding What Digital Consumers Really Want
- Five9 appoints our new CEO, Rowan Trollope and Jim Lundy shares the news in a blog post: Rowan Trollope Joins Five9 as CEO
- As Five9 entered the second half of 2018 with a record second quarter earnings, Aragon Research’s Nicole Speciale blogs about the success: Intelligent Contact Center Powers Five9 Record Earnings
- In an interview with UC Today, Chris Marron shares a competitive environment analysis on the contact center space: What Does the Future of Contact Center Look Like?
- Five9 celebrated it’s fourth consecutive year being named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Contact Center as a Service, North America: Five9 Named A Leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for the Fourth Year in a Row
- Five9 celebrated a victory in the first ever Cloud Contact Center Wave, recognized as a Leader by Forrester: Five9 Catches a Wave in the Forrester Cloud Contact Center Wave
Follow us on social media to keep up with all things @Five9.