[PODCAST] How AI Will Provide the Ultimate Contact Center Experience
When you think “contact center,” you probably think of static scripts. And being put on hold. But all that is about to change.
- The answer for how to provide the ultimate customer experience in contact centers is artificial intelligence.
- Static scripts are becoming a thing of the past.
- AI is opening the door to dynamic interactions.
- The AI engine will be able to listen to the conversation in real time and transcribe it into text.
- If we apply some modeling around that text, the system will understand what’s being asked, and it can go fetch the data from a variety of different sources.
- From nearly unlimited sources of data, AI will give the right knowledge back to the agent, whether it’s the next best action or a suggestion for the customer.
- If the information leads to a good outcome, the machine learning aspect can get smarter and smarter.
“One of the top things customers tell us is, ‘Know me. Know who I am when you engage with me.’”
Why aren’t people getting that bit right? What we’re all after here is the ultimate customer experience. With AI, it’ll come.
To hear the full interview with John and Dan, click here.